Thursday, June 22, 2017

Paul Merrill Tweeted: Great idea by my Tigers!

Your Highlights
avatar
Paul Merrill
@StuffaboutMpls
Great idea by my Tigers! twitter.com/HullCity/statu…
avatar
Doug The Pug
@itsdougthepug
'Cause I'd get a thousand hugs, from ten thousand lightning pugs
avatar
University of MN
@UMNews
With only 5 fluent speakers remaining, #UMNdriven alumna is aiming to revive the #DakotaLanguage (via @mndailynews)
avatar
Phil Mackey
@PhilMackey
If I'm Thibs, I'm on the phone with Phil Jackson about Porzingis all afternoon.
avatar
WCCO - CBS Minnesota
@WCCO
Central and southern Minnesota should expect rain, and lots of it, today. @KylieBearseWX reports | cbsloc.al/2txt5XF
avatar
RandBall
@RandBall
Atlanta airport is ceiling optional
See more on Twitter
Settings  |  Help  |  Unsubscribe
  Twitter International Company
One Cumberland Place, Fenian Street
Dublin 2, D02 AX07  IRELAND
 
------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment