Friday, March 17, 2023

John Regal Tweeted: Let’s see if the St Louis coach has the guts to ...

 
John Regal's avatar
John Regal
@RegalJohn
Let's see if the St Louis coach has the guts to start Binnington on April 8 in St Paul twitter.com/theathleticnhl…
Reply Retweet Like
Javier Morillo 🐀 🇵🇷🏳️‍🌈🇺🇦's avatar
Javier Morillo 🐀 🇵🇷🏳️‍🌈🇺🇦
@javimorillo
OHMYGOD! Are you telling me our Lieutenant Governor thinks parents should support their children!?! foxnews.com/politics/minne…
Reply Retweet Like
Jonathan Weinhagen's avatar
Jonathan Weinhagen
@jweinhagen
Is @melvincarter3 passive aggressively telling me why he doesn't respond to me?! 😳 twitter.com/melvincarter3/…
Reply Retweet Like
Jason DeRusha's avatar
Chey Cab's avatar
Chey Cab
@CheyCab
Spring of 2011 was really bad… and St.Paul streets literally broke my taxi. My mechanic was like wow I didn't even know a pothole could do this.

Tonight one of my drivers hit a pothole on w7th near Lex, that took out two tires on her suburban 😩 twitter.com/johnnydark120/…
Reply Retweet Like
Mira🐇🎉's avatar
Dublin Civic Trust's avatar
Dublin Civic Trust
@dubcivictrust
Packed streets in Dublin tonight for @stpatricksfest 2023.
Dublin Civic Trust's Video
Reply Retweet Like
Tim's avatar
Tim
@refundpolicy
I continue to count myself blessed to live in a district where my house representative is so good at constituent services AND enacting policy that makes our lives better. Thank you Rep. Jordan for your work on HF5. twitter.com/SydneyJordanMN…
Reply Retweet Like
Help  |  Privacy  |  Reset password  |  Download app
Twitter International Company
One Cumberland Place, Fenian Street
Dublin 2, D02 AX07  IRELAND

No comments:

Post a Comment