Thursday, November 24, 2022

Matt Brickman Tweeted: It’s maybe 15% bc I watched it on air airplan...

 
Matt Brickman's avatar
Matt Brickman
@Matt_Brickman
It's maybe 15% bc I watched it on air airplane, but I cried no fewer than 4 times during #ClerksIII. Really enjoyed it, @ThatKevinSmith.
Reply Retweet Like
Stewart Woodman's avatar
Carmen Vitali's avatar
Carmen Vitali
@CarmieV
At Matt's Bar in Minneapolis. I have no idea what time it is. Or year. There is Carhartt everywhere, including on my own head. It's exactly what I picture when I think of Minnesota.

Jucy Lucy 10/10.
Carmen Vitali's Photo
Carmen Vitali's Photo
Carmen Vitali's Photo
Reply Retweet Like
David Brauer's avatar
David Brauer
@dbrauer
"Could I Survive the 'Quietest Place on Earth'? Legends tell of an echoless chamber in an old Minneapolis recording studio that drives visitors insane. I figured I'd give it a whirl."nytimes.com/2022/11/23/mag… (free to you)
Reply Retweet Like
David H. Montgomery's avatar
David H. Montgomery
@dhmontgomery
In case anyone's still up, I just remembered that @mnhealth dropped their weekly #COVID19 stats today.

In short: no sign of cases rising. Last week's worrisome bump in ICU admissions seems to have been a blip. (No new wastewater yet.)
David H. Montgomery's Photo
Reply Retweet Like
Keith Harris's avatar
Keith Harris
@useful_noise
RT @useful_noise: remember when Michael Caine got super into Thanksgiving?
Keith Harris's Photo
Reply Retweet Like
Tony Webster's avatar
Tony Webster
@webster
We tried! minnesotareformer.com/briefs/judge-d…
Reply Retweet Like
Help  |  Privacy  |  Reset password  |  Download app
Twitter International Company
One Cumberland Place, Fenian Street
Dublin 2, D02 AX07  IRELAND

No comments:

Post a Comment