Tuesday, November 13, 2018

John Sharkman Tweeted: Banksy is a squirrel, you guys.

 
Your Highlights
avatar
John Sharkman
@JohnSharkman
Banksy is a squirrel, you guys.
avatar
Minnesota Lynx
@minnesotalynx
Welcome to Minnesota! twitter.com/timberwolves/s…
avatar
John Regal
@RegalJohn
RT @GoldytheGopher: I'm going back to Disney! This is my Nationals Qualifying video for the UCA National Mascot championship which placed i…
avatar
Visit Saint Paul
@SaintPaul
We suppose we'll give you a break today, @MeetMinneapolis.

...but, don't get used to it.
#WorldKindnessDay
avatar
Stuffing
@RandBallsStu
A reminder that I will also be releasing my annual Give to the Max/Mike Max tweet on Thursday at 10 am. twitter.com/StarTribune/st…
avatar
Jason DeRusha
@DeRushaJ
Forgot to bring my papers to the other studio but trust me, I've got the headlines in 2 minutes! @WCCO
See more on Twitter
Help  |  Privacy  |  Reset password  |  Download app
  Twitter International Company
One Cumberland Place, Fenian Street
Dublin 2, D02 AX07  IRELAND
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment