Friday, August 10, 2018

Jason DeRusha liked Gavin Kaysen's Tweet: On vacation in Sweden, my ...

 
19
Your Highlights
avatar
Gavin Kaysen
@gavinkaysen
On vacation in Sweden, my son takes a bath, gets out and puts lotion on (we are staying with his grandmother) what he thought was lotion turned out to be muscle relaxer 😂💪🤦‍♂️....bed time should be quick tonight #warmbody
avatar
RandBall
@RandBall
RT @ChristopherHine: So I stopped by a piano that was outside on my way back from the office. Decided to make a video. I'm playing a medley…
avatar
Jacob Frey
@Jacob_Frey
The (young) man, the myth, the legend -- I finally got over to Jaequan's hot dog stand. Boy, does it ever live up to the hype!
avatar
JoeChristensen
@JoeCStrib
Carter Coughlin on #Gophers LB Kamal Martin, the former Burnsville QB: "The sky's the limit for him. I think he's going to have a really, really big year." twitter.com/stribsports/st…
avatar
Jennifer O'Rourke
@JennORourke72
Wow. Daniel, I'm going to read you more. People, take 90 seconds and read his experience on depression in the workplace. Good and honest stuff. twitter.com/newsmanone/sta…
avatar
Andersen United
@MPS_Andersen
Well hello again! Summer school was a lot of work, but we're back at it and getting ready for the students of Andersen to show up with their bright, smiley faces! It's only a few weeks away!
#AndersenPRIDE
See more on Twitter
Help  |  Reset password  |  Download app
  Twitter International Company
One Cumberland Place, Fenian Street
Dublin 2, D02 AX07  IRELAND
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment