Thursday, January 4, 2018

Ali Barrons Tweeted: I just entered to win an awesome prize!

 
Your Highlights
avatar
Ali Barrons
@allisonjuliet
I just entered to win an awesome prize!
avatar
365 Twin Cities MN
@365TwinCitiesMN
See anyone you know? See any places you know? Great video! We are ready for the Big Game here at 365 Twin... fb.me/2zbkFvw6n
avatar
Dr John Murray
@murrayorthdntcs
Our goal is to make every visit to the orthodontist as stress free as possible. Thanks, Angela, for letting us... fb.me/3IMN3rYvK
avatar
Motorwerks MINI
@MotorwerksMINI
This Kite Blue 2016 MINI Cooper S Countryman ALL4 really cleaned up well after the snow was taken care of! gofanbase.net/l/v2/83245
avatar
Liqűid ilLuminåtï ™
@SimonDimes
My next course to tackle fb.me/JJQ8EyYq
avatar
Phil Mackey
@PhilMackey
#Vikings talkers today, 9-1 on @1500ESPN

* The Vikings should fear only one NFC team
* Why @MatthewColler
would bring Bradford back
* Harrison Smith cross-sport comps

Plus Jerome Bettis at 10:00
See more on Twitter
Settings  |  Help  |  Unsubscribe
  Twitter International Company
One Cumberland Place, Fenian Street
Dublin 2, D02 AX07  IRELAND
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment