Tuesday, October 3, 2017

Rowan Tweeted: 60 Business Buzzwords to Delete From Your Vocabulary

 
Your Highlights
avatar
Rowan
@davidrowanarmor
60 Business Buzzwords to Delete From Your Vocabulary lnkd.in/ejbrz7C
avatar
The Gallery Vault
@TheGalleryVault
Great job with yesterday's theme, "Divided". Today's is "Poison"! Good luck to everyone participating, and... fb.me/8N8pAhnXi
avatar
Riverview Theater
@Riverviewtheatr
What better way to enjoy Game 5 of the @minnesotalynx than on the big screen with a few hundred fellow fans?? riverviewtheater.com/show/show/2401
avatar
Michael J. Belaen
@mbelaen
Well I know what's right
I got just one life
In a world that keeps on pushin' me around
but I'll stand my ground
And I won't back down
avatar
WCCO - CBS Minnesota
@WCCO
The Las Vegas shooter's father -- a "psychopathic" bank robber -- had ties to Wisconsin. | cbsloc.al/2yVtdCY
avatar
Liqűid ilLuminåtï ™
@SimonDimes
THIS IS THE REAL TRUMP: "That's right it was the biggest shooting EVER, the biggest... people are telling me...it... fb.me/6h8dQjpRj
See more on Twitter
Settings  |  Help  |  Unsubscribe
  Twitter International Company
One Cumberland Place, Fenian Street
Dublin 2, D02 AX07  IRELAND
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment