Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Swirl my Wine is now following you on Twitter!

Twitter

Swirl my Wine (@swirlmywine) is now following your tweets (@LCD_vs_LED) on Twitter.

Swirl_logo_and_glass_normal
Swirl my Wine
Twin Cities
Bio Swirl looks and feels like no other. We have hard to find wines and a really cool wine club, wine bar and events. Come see for yourself.
95 625 322
tweets following followers

You follow 3 users who follow @swirlmywine:


@swirlmywine follows 2 users who follow you:


You do not follow Swirl my Wine.

What's Next?

If you believe Swirl my Wine is engaging in abusive behavior on Twitter, you may report Swirl my Wine for spam.

If you'd rather not receive follow notification emails from Twitter, you can unsubscribe immediately. To resubscribe or change other Twitter email preferences, visit your account settings to manage email notices. Please do not reply to this message; it was sent from an unmonitored email address. This message is a service email related to your use of Twitter. For general inquiries or to request support with your Twitter account, please visit us at Twitter Support.

No comments:

Post a Comment